Jeep Wrangler History 101
Almost everyone knows that the 2018 Jeep Wrangler has decades-old roots, but unless you’ve done your research, you may not know just how deep these roots go! Before you take the time to get behind the wheel, make sure you know the facts.
- 1945: The World War II Jeep, once utilized by American soldiers, is converted into a mass-market model—the CJ or Consumer Jeep—by Willys-Overland.
- 1986: The 1987 Jeep Wrangler, a visual descendant of the discontinued CJ, is unveiled at the Chicago Auto Show. This original Jeep will become known as the Wrangler YJ.
- 1996: The second-generation Jeep Wrangler is introduced. The 1997 Wrangler TJ regains the rounded headlights of its distant past and receives coil spring suspension.
- 2006: The fully-renovated 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK is brought on the market. This time around, it’s available in a classic 2-door or a new 4-door iteration.
- 2017: In late 2017, the engineers at Jeep debuted the all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL. Nearly every component in this still-adventurous vehicle, from the powertrain to the interior, has been redesigned with luxury in mind.
Test Drive the Jeep Wrangler in Wilsonville at Wilsonville Jeep Ram
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler’s history and standard owners’ benefits make it one of a kind, and there’s never been a better time to take one of our new vehicles for a test drive. When you visit your friends at Wilsonville Jeep RAM, we’ll help you value your trade-in and get the financing you need. Drivers from Wilsonville, Sherwood , and Salem can contact us today to get started.
No matter if you prefer the crisp, aromatic flavors of a light white wine or the savory richness of a deep red vino, there’s one thing you know for certain: Wine is essential to life. But rather than cozying up on your couch and sipping on a glass of your favorite rose, why not try…
If you call Portland, OR, home and you appreciate a well-crafted beer, you’re in luck. We’ve found four breweries in the Portland area that are definitely worth exploring. Base Camp Brewing Company, Deschutes Brewery, Ecliptic Brewing, and Great Notion Brewing all have memorable experiences in store for you. Continue reading below for brief descriptions of…
Let’s face it: Who wouldn’t want to live in the town you call home, Woodburn, OR? Cozily situated amongst the sprawling landscapes of the Willamette Valley, this quaint town serves as the perfect place to purchase a picturesque, picket-fenced abode. Before you begin your house-hunting adventures, though, you want a skilled professional with plenty of…