Jeep Wrangler History 101
Almost everyone knows that the 2018 Jeep Wrangler has decades-old roots, but unless you’ve done your research, you may not know just how deep these roots go! Before you take the time to get behind the wheel, make sure you know the facts.
- 1945: The World War II Jeep, once utilized by American soldiers, is converted into a mass-market model—the CJ or Consumer Jeep—by Willys-Overland.
- 1986: The 1987 Jeep Wrangler, a visual descendant of the discontinued CJ, is unveiled at the Chicago Auto Show. This original Jeep will become known as the Wrangler YJ.
- 1996: The second-generation Jeep Wrangler is introduced. The 1997 Wrangler TJ regains the rounded headlights of its distant past and receives coil spring suspension.
- 2006: The fully-renovated 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK is brought on the market. This time around, it’s available in a classic 2-door or a new 4-door iteration.
- 2017: In late 2017, the engineers at Jeep debuted the all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL. Nearly every component in this still-adventurous vehicle, from the powertrain to the interior, has been redesigned with luxury in mind.
Test Drive the Jeep Wrangler in Wilsonville at Wilsonville Jeep Ram
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler’s history and standard owners’ benefits make it one of a kind, and there’s never been a better time to take one of our new vehicles for a test drive. When you visit your friends at Wilsonville Jeep RAM, we’ll help you value your trade-in and get the financing you need. Drivers from Wilsonville, Sherwood , and Salem can contact us today to get started.
With the summer months on the horizon, it’s time to start thinking about your journey to a beach-ready bod. Well, no matter if you’re looking for a complete workout overhaul or just a few new moves to tone up your muscles, we’ve rounded up a few of the top exercise emporiums in your area where…
Are you stuck in a food rut, eating at the same places over and over? Looking for somewhere special for your next celebration? Check out these best restaurants near Wilsonville, OR. Your taste buds will thank you! Abella Italian Kitchen It’s not just another Italian restaurant—Abella Italian Kitchen serves fine Italian food with a focus…
Yoga is a deeply personal practice, so it’s important to find a studio that makes you feel comfortable and welcome. These best yoga studios near Portland, OR, are a great place to start your search. Whether you’re a new yogi who can’t touch your toes or a seasoned pro looking to deepen your practice, whether…