How Should I Prep for Off-roading?
There are plenty of places in the Wilsonville area that are perfect for off-road adventures, but before you do, it’s important to prep. After all, if you or your vehicle aren’t ready for the road less traveled, you could put yourself in a predicament. Check out the following off-roading tips to be sure your next Sherwood adventure is smooth and exciting.
Off-Road Prep Check—Gear
From toiletries to safety gear, the following are some basic items you should always have on hand when going off-roading:
- Personal: toilet paper, bug spray, food and drink, sunscreen, rags/towels, clothing
- Tools: screwdrivers, hammer, channel locks, sockets, adjustable wrench, prybar
- Camping: rain gear, warm clothes, tent, sleeping bag, cooler
- Miscellaneous: tow strap, swiss army knife, duct tape, shovel, chain, navigation system
Off-Road Prep Check—Vehicle
Besides belongings, you should also ensure your vehicle is ready for your off-road adventure.
- Check tire pressure
- Check status of spare tire
- Check engine oil
- Check engine
Visit Wilsonville Jeep Ram Today
If you’re near Salem, be sure to check the inventory at Wilsonville Jeep Ram. We have plenty of models made for off-road adventures, so contact us today to find out if you should lease or buy, or visit us online to start an application.