What Does the 2019 RAM 1500 Offer that the 2018 RAM 1500 Doesn’t?
Our neighbors in Wilsonville, Sherwood, and Tualatin have been saying good things about the RAM 1500 for more than a generation, and this year’s model is offering more than ever before. According to the writers at Car and Driver, the 2019 RAM 1500 has received “some of the most revolutionary design and technological changes the pickup has seen in a quarter-century.” In comparison to the 2018 RAM 1500, the new 2019 RAM 1500 offers numerous advantages.
- This year’s RAM has been equipped with a hybrid eTorque system that ensures smoother performance. It’s standard with a V-6, and optional with V8 builds.
- The new 1500’s frame is still composed primarily with steel, but clever design features and aluminum components make it 225 pounds lighter.
- New active grille shutters and an automatic front spoiler—which deploys at speeds of 35 mpg or higher—ensure reduced drag and improved efficiency.
- A luxurious 12.0-inch touchscreen Uconnect 4 infotainment has been included standard in 2019’s Laramie, Longhorn, and Limited builds.
- A redesigned cabin offers more space for rear seated passengers, and more available cargo volume, as well.
- For 2019, RAM has equipped the 1500 with advanced driver-assistance features. It’s suite of safety tech now includes automatic emergency braking, blind spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, and more.
Test-drive the 2019 RAM 1500 in Wilsonville at Wilsonville Jeep Ram
There’s never been a better time for our neighbors in Wilsonville, Sherwood , and Tualatin to value their trade-in, explore our new vehicles, and apply for the financing they need. Contact Wilsonville Jeep RAM today to learn more about your options. While you’re here, check out our comparison between the RAM 1500 and the Ford F-150.
*2018 model shown.